Program of Work
The Reidsville Chamber of Commerce, established in 1923 by business leaders in our community, has grown to an organization representing businesses on a local, state and national level. The Chamber has served as the advocate of the business community, addressing issues and concerns for the betterment of Reidsville. Our goal is to represent you to your current and potential customers, to grow you business and to promote new business that will complement and increase the climate for economic growth and success.
To accomplish these goals the Chamber staff and volunteer leadership work together, using various committees. Services range from lobbying efforts to business services to economic development to tourism and visitor services and networking opportunities.
The mission of the Chamber cannot be achieved without support from a growing number of members/investors. In order to attract and involve the business community, the Chamber must create value in the form of service to our members. It is our goal to have all members receive Chamber benefits that meet their needs and exceed expectations for return on investment.
Innovative features and benefits are designed to enhance your membership investment. The chamber focuses on networking and marketing opportunities, and better communications.
- Promote the Chamber and Chamber activities through the use of membership surveys, email communications, Website, newsletters, relocation packets, MyeBatch.com web feature
- Promote members by providing opportunities to members such as:
- Chamber Coffees, networking opportunities, Business Showcase, seminars for personal and professional development, annual Golf tournament, annual Awards Banquet, Staff Appreciation Luncheon, Business After-hours, sponsorship opportunities, and enhanced web listings
- Maintain a community calendar of events
- Promote business to business benefits
- Establish focus groups for topical discussions and feedback